Below you can find a summary of the presentations from SAP’s Social Media Day (#SMW12) on February 15th, 2012. This amazing set of slides aggregates the wisdom and experience of a group of well-regarded social media practitioners that was shared as part of global social media week. Leverage this unique opportunity to get an insight into what is real and what is hype in social media.
1. Brian Ellefritz, VP Global Social Media at SAP
2. Maggie Fox, Founder & CEO, Social Media Group
3. Rachel Happe, Principal & Co-Founder, The Community Roundtable
4. Mark Yolton, SVP, SAP Community Network & Social Media at SAP
5. Timo Elliott, Sr. Director, Strategic Marketing at SAP
In my next blog, I will share the links to the OnDemand recordings of the day!
Did you attend Social Media Week 2012? If yes, what was your experience?
Dorothea Sieber was one of the many volunteers who pulled the day together!