Monday November 12, 2012
11:00 am – 12:00 pm PT / 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET
- Are you tired of hearing how social media is the best invention since sliced bread?
- Are you confused about what social media can actually deliver?
- Would you like to cut through the hype and get to the facts?
If you answered yes, this presentation is for you. Social media marketing professionals Michael Procopio and Natascha Thomson will present real-world examples that show how social media can bring tangible results when used properly in marketing. They will also provide real-world examples of social media marketing gone wrong, so you can avoid the pitfalls.
- Learn proven applications of social media in marketing that bring results.
- Hear cautionary tales that help you avoid social media pitfalls.
- You will have the opportunity to ask topic-related questions that are pertinent to your business situation.
Michael Procopio is a Social Media Strategist who blogs at MProcopio.com. Michael is an author, speaks internationally about social media and is a member of the Society for New Communications Research. He has more than 25 years experience in high-tech organizations as a business leader, and technology and marketing manager. As a social media strategist he consults with companies from startups to Fortune 1000 on social media and social intelligence. Previously he managed HP Software’s overall social media presence and direction where a social media lead gen activity yielded a 2500+% ROI.
Natascha Thomson is the Owner & Founder of MarketingXLerator – a B2B Social Media Marketing Consultancy – with a focus on using social media to connect people for business impact. She is also a co-author of the upcoming book 42 Rules for B2B Social Media Marketing.