This video answer six social media marketing & strategy questions by Neumann University students.
Here the list of Questions:
- Is social media worth the time and effort to use? Why?
- When turning to social media what questions are you most confronted with by clients?
- What are the various models for implementing social media within a company?
- What is the proper work/life balance when dealing with social media? For example being a part of your company’s facebook or twitter page can sometimes make you available to that organization 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What is the best way to separate social media from your social life?
- Technology is growing in many ways, where do you see yourself in five or ten years from now? What changes will we see with social media?
- Have all your clients agree with your view of social media?
Find more answers in my book 42 Rules for B2B Social Media Marketing.